Groom Mehndi Artist in Jaipur
Besides the bride, it is a tradition for the grooms as well to adorn their hands with delicate mehendi design. Mehandi for grooms has always been a common concept as it is not merely a form of entertainment or art but actually as per Indian weddings; it is an age old, important ritual. The only thing is that our generation is a little late in getting a hang of it. Despite the fact that we’re now quite exposed to the ritual that even the Dulhas (in some families) ought to get their mehndi done, we’ve only seen the hand full of traditional mehendi designs which we are sure that most of the modern groom’s don’t appreciate much. With everything short, sweet, and simple, the mehendi designs must also evolve as per the taste of the young generations. Following a traditional ritual with contemporary designs is the new cool.
Are you also a groom or bride burning phone’s battery in search of offbeat wedding ideas? Once the marriage is fixed, this is the only life’s mission since Day One. Dear Brides, Have you decided on a mehendi design for your groom or you were too busy searching for your own? 😉 Well, we have got you covered with our list of ideas for groom’s mehendi
Browse through these minimal, fuss-free, and quirky mehendi designs for grooms. Make your guy’s mehendi subtle and full of swag.
- Mehendi designs representing some holy idols of Indian gods like Ganesha, Krishna, Buddha etc. or spiritual signs like Om, Sathiya, Kalash.
- Merely bride & groom sketches are so much in trend now. You can ask your Groom mehandi artist to draw you and your would-be better half on your hands.
- Favourite superhero’s logo because superheroes never go out of style. Be it any Indian or international superhero, from Marvel to DC to anyone you love and follow, a logo of your favourite sounds really cool.
- Or a favourite comic character or animated character if you two are a big time fan of animated series.
- You can also opt for getting your bride’s name inside a mandala design. Mandalas look so bohemian and intricate. You can also add your brides name somewhere outside the mandala.
- Cheer your bride up by getting a beautiful bridal mehendi sketch on both your hands.
- Half mehandi designs or co-ordinated mehendi design are Identical designs on both forearms in which when you join both the hands from palms, you get one beautiful structure.
- Match your designs with your brides design to leave people in “Aww” and give strong couple goals.
- You can also go for a Quirky patterned mehendi design or unique tribal art to get a feel of tattoo.
- An extremely intelligent and enthralling idea is to have a rough sketch of your honeymoon destination as your mehendi design.
- For a very minimalistic and simple design, get an Aztec print merely on the fingers.
- For the surya lovers, groom mehendi designs can also have sun design in it.
Also here is a list of the very Minimalistic Mehendi Designs That You Need to Show Your Groom for his Mehendi are:
- Wife’s name in Hindi
- Wife’s name inside a heart
- Wife’s first name on wrist (like a tattoo)
- A small circle and wife’s name on top
- Have fun with phrases. If there is any phrase or quote that you live by or that define your story, get that written as a mehendi design.
- Get your wife’s nickname inscribed on hands
- A simple idea is going for just the initials of wife’s as mehendi design.
- And if you have a wedding hash tag, have that inscribed
Aren’t these designs so classy and off-beat? It’s time to sport some sassy, edgy, and detailed mehendi designs so brides get ready to start pinning these for your grooms! Reach out to us if you are looking for mehandi artist in Jaipur. Being the Top Mehandi artist in Jaipur, we have an expertise in making all the traditional and contemporary mehendi designs for grooms. We provide exclusive Mehandi Services at home in Jaipur. So what are you waiting for? With Jaipur mehndi artist, Book Mehandi Designer in Jaipur for a ravishing mehendi ceremony experience for Groom. Call us at 8384962485 or Send you enquiry